Monday, April 11, 2011

Good morning from a gym rat!

As I was getting ready after my morning workout I realized I had yet again forgot to pack something.

SO, I decided I will start a morning gym rat blog...this segment will be FMN, or Forget Me Not, otherwise known as SHOOT! and I encourage all who follow to share their "what I forgot stories"

That being said, welcome to A.M. Gym Rat, and here is your first "Forget Me Not"

Last week, I forgot my boots and had to wear my shower flip flops all day at work. A lovely experience and since I have not had a pedi since before Christmas I also ended up painting my toenails really quickly under my desk. The funniest part was when someone complimented my pedicure, HA!


(photo credit courtesy of google pedicure search from lipstickpowdernpaint.com)

This morning, I forgot socks, and so I am wearing my white cotton socks with my boots.

I do think those that survive FMN will either A - become more organized to decrease the amount of forgets or B - continue to be resilient, laugh at themselves and solve whatever dilema their forgets cause and wear their shower flip flops in pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment